REdNeT's Liverpool way (thanks to SHANKS).."the MediA are US"

To obtain at least shared ownership of LFC for Global REdS and to improve the situation of all true REdS worldwide , ecology, logistics and individual improvement link to ;
& Y-our own Media ;

Sunday, April 15, 2018

do YOU?

understand...?   

THIS?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYb0nBHYRsE 


updated i80415

only this on my mind and in my heart this morning,.. thanks for your words ... it helps on this day, 15th April 1989 , and 15th April 1995 i also "died" (coma) so its never going to be forgotten.... for 97 reasons!

 150415 YNWA

J4t96 = JUSTICE for the 96 .. Justice for ALL

"26?  , no!  NOW 29years passed since that day
Cant believe that they did not pay
for the slaughter of 96 brothers & sisters RED!
their spirit ALIVE in me, though their bodies long dead
 
*
"Justice delayed is justice denied..
Over & over this I have sighed..
ever day people are abused
by government officiials, like fodder are used"
&

Everywhere I go see see the same
who are the the ones to blame?
you the people who wont stand up
they arrest us, block us and such"
*


So when will you have your day?
when will you stand up and say..
enough of the corruption , enough of the same,
its our world, not yours, its OUR "beautiful game"

CS150415  Updated i80415




I mentioned the significance
  in;  2018/04/updated-rednet-passing-citeh. (includes a link to "my story"

 but... on friday no one in the scum UK media asked JK about it...? 







This weeks result in Europe took us away from the past... 



with dreams of glory again.. 




(quarter final champions league aggregate Liverpool 5-1citeh)


 






Saturday  Liverpool 3-0 b'mouth..images ..


LIVERPOOL 3 B'mouth 0 , Mane, Mo & Firm... !
Lfc had possesion and about 20 attempts, but b'mouth played football. I was impressed hoe even when the resukt was beyond them , that the away team kept trying to tring moves together, they desreve their Premiere league status,,


 Mo wasnt at his sharpest, but yet another (headed) goal , Sadio having scored early in the 2nd hald.. I am very pleased to se Mane now showing the form of last season... this takes the pressure off of Salah.. and comes at exactly the right time, defence was solid most of the game, all looked a bit jaded near the end , Tuesday must have taken it toll on the players , 

but now they have a week...hope Dejan isnt seriously injured as he has been in good form lately, Karius made a good save when needed, ,,, usual shift fro, Robbo, Hendo and Wijn. were mostly controlling midfield, and Ox, although a bit greedily trying to repeat his thunderbolt shot ..was fullof energy winning first, 2nd and 3rd ? balls.. Firm. linking play well, deserved the late goal..and my MoTM... 


 TRENT... the games v citeh seemed to have made him solid in defence 

.. and some of his forward passing reminds me of when Stevie started at RB,, (see the Mo goal! )

 and driving forward showed that "energy" could well become a top player for the REdS 

 ..good result...! _________________________________

Rafa...   happy birthday (16th april)


 I am not a kloppite, and yet, I Like Juergen as a  man, & appreciate this season so far, 

....what the Team has achieved in Europe... considering Lalla, one of  the best Lfc players, has been injured virtually all season, Clyne too, and they actually sold Phil C. mid-season , despite Juergen's claim in November that Coutinho was "100% Lfc player"...

Significant that my favourite modern LIVERPOOL manager; Rafa Benitez ; birthday falls on the day after .. 16th April... he was always closely related to our support and felt emotionally connected, his wife also giving much time to Liverpool charities.. 


Juergen has been aclaimed.. as one of the "greatest" ..well, not yet, not until he achieves a major trophy...  Rafa, EPL excluded, has WON the lot, and had he not hat to deal with the USAcorp frauds, during his time I am sure he could have won the Premiere leagues a couple of times with the backing that JK now gets...  

Newcastle are currently 10th, which, again without much help from the boardroom, is an achievement for the Geordie club..

 you are always in my heart "boss" 
..happy birthday Rafa!  

____________________________________
Please join and support our chairty event ; REdS abroad   ;  join via groups/eured.supporters

or email link
more/memories

3 years ago;
 /2015/04/pre-v-geordies-rant-should-be-sas-2.html

Strategy,,,
 http://antichrismith.blogspot.com/

MY Alternative opinion.. 
 /2014/04/the-missionary-position-lesson-1-root

2 comments:

  1. 18 April 2014 ·

    14416

    "there must be a better wor(l)d

    there must be a better word
    "anniversary" seems unworthy & absurd
    the 96 we lost fron that day
    cant tell me what I should say

    @ this special time,
    I dont want to rhyme
    I wont do them "justice"
    no one else did, after all.

    Justice delayed means justice denied
    Thatcher is dead, she never cried
    I lost my family and all I love
    but I move on, dont ask if they are "above

    I live in heaven - a land of wild beauty
    spontaneous people, dont worry about "duty"
    its a long way from Sheffield or the 'pool
    but I dont ever want to be "cool"

    I met someone for whom I care
    should I persue, should i "Dare"
    in this cold world, dont want to be "old"
    So deep is my story, that never will be told

    ChRiS SMITH 15th April 2014

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://harveysclog.blogspot.com/2018/04/after-j4t96-for-rednet-wbawayhavent-u.html

    ReplyDelete